Caline CP-504 “M: FUZZ” Classic Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal
Designed as a homage to one a classic fuzz pedal, built to give you that instantly recognizable violin-like smooth saturated distortion fuzz tone that appears on some of the world’s greatest recordings.
This pedal is not for the faint hearted – it roars. The Caline M-Fuzz gives you huge ‘wall of sound’ chords whilst retaining note definition. For lead it offers rich harmonically complex fuzz distortion that’s equally pleasing to the ear on humbuckers and single coils alike. Pair it with a slightly overdriven tube amp and prepare for a doom laden sonic attack that fills a mix like nothing else.
VOLUME Knob: Controls the overall signal volume
SUSTAIN Knob: Controls the amount of fuzz distortion added to your signal
TONE Knob: Controls the overall brightness of your signal
Aluminum alloy casing
Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Current consumption: 50 mA
Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.4 x 3.4 cm
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA ( from this site)
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location via USPS)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US citizens to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, on OUR site NO State/Province taxes either.
Paypal Secure Payment We accept and encourage Paypal payment wherever possible. We have an established Paypal verified account which processes all of our payments securely and smoothly. Did you know you do not have to have a Paypal account in order to use your credit card to pay through Paypal? Its true! If you purchase an item and would like to use your credit card to pay instead of opening a Paypal account, simply follow the steps at checkout to pay via any major credit card like Visa, Mastercard or Amex.