MOEN Canada GEC9 V2 Pedal Switcher + Power Guitar Effect Routing System Looper Commander
MOEN CANADA GEC9 V2 Pedal Switcher Guitar Effect Routing System Looper Pedal Switcher With Power Supply
At the very beginning Moen promoted completely handmade guitar effects under the CFX label, which received high praise from guitarists lucky enough to snag one. CFX also made “special request” designs and catered to some pretty well known guitar names. Ultimately, pedals made by hand could not satisfy the fast growing demand, therefore from early 2005 CFX joined with MOEN and built a new production line. The pedals produced in this line came from the original CFX circuit design, maintaining the outstanding tone, and keeping the distinct enclosure and surface. Since then MOEN has become a leading International producer of guitar effect pedals and the buzz on these is growing. The Moen GEC9 offers unprecedented control over your guitar effect system. Giving you the type of control usually only available in expensive Multi effect units and more.This unit is a no-brainer, simple in operation, a great solution to a common routing problem. The GEC9 guitar effects Commander doesn’t add any noticeable colouration to your tone, it features full bypass, so you can kick everything out of your tone chain whenever you want to get back to your core sound. Perfect if you are looking for more control but don’t want to give up your prized pedal collection. MOEN GEC9 allowing your effects routing desires to come true.
• Recall presets instantly, 50 presets ( 5 presets per bank x 10 banks).
• 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops
• The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset.
• Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
• There are two output jacks which are able to output to two AMPs at the same time.
• “POP” cancellation circuit, elimintes “POP” sound when switch effects.
• Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a “Switch to TUNER” switch. • Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
• Powered by a standard negative center DC9V power supply (INCLUDED).
• Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance
• Solid in construction..
• Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 430(L)x95(W)x30(H)mm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.
Power supply included.
Please use the 9V DC 100ma power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US residents to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, State taxes are another story, some states charge a TAX some do not, BUT NO duty.
- On This site NO Tax and NO duty.
Payments PAYPAL Accepts all kinds of payments, Credit Card etc even if you do NOT have a paypal account.