Mooer Micro DI Box Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
Mooer’s Micro DI is a smart direct input box with ultra low distortion. It quietly transfers the sound of guitar or bass directly to the audio system, ideal for live performance. It features balanced/unbalanced output, gain switch, cabinet simulator and a ground lift function. A full metal shell ensures reliable service for years to come and its compact size makes it a welcome and inconspicuous addition to your pedal board. Operates on DC 9V center minus adapter power supply sold separately.
- Silent operation
- Rugged construction
- Cabinet emulation
- Balanced/unbalanced output
- Power Supply sold separately
- Input: 1/4″ monaural jack (impedance: 1M )
- Output: 1/4″ monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (not included)
- Current Draw: 12 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535″ (W) x 2.0472″ (H) x 3.6811″ (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb
Power supply NOT included.
Please use a 9V DC 100ma power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Hardcover Box
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty or Sales Tax to Canada and USA
- FAST ‘N FREE USA Shipping (typically about 4 days via USPS )
Ships from Canada
*Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US citizens to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, on OUR site NO State taxes either.