Tone City Model E Distortion (Egniter Style) TC-T35 Pedal Completely Hand Made True Bypass
Model E Distortion T35-Tone City
Model E – Boogie Style High Gain Distortion Tone City’s most recent range of pedals include a range of different distortions designed after world famous amplifiers. The Model E is one of these pedals and while Tone City won’t let out the bag what this pedal is based on we have a sneaking suspicion that it is based on a range of EVH high gain amps. Powerful High Gain Tones Tone City have really taken on a tough challenge here with this amplifier. Not only is the all valve circuit on the original amplifier tricky to emulate but they have tried to do it in pedal form. But not only does it get incredibly close to the sound of the real thing it also has stellar amp like response and dynamics as well. Focusing on providing insane gain for those who like to downtune heavily the Model E has the same tight low end and punchy midrange that the base amp is known for. Just plug in, set the mid range switch to fir your amplifier and guitar and you are ready to crush on stage. By including a mid range switch Tone City have given you the option to choose if you want that cutting and harsh attack commonly found on high gain amps or a more powerful low end focused sound for heavy chords. Also with the added boost function you can really lay on the gain so your leads pop even more than your rhythm playing. Full EQ Nothing is worse than when you can’t get your pedal to fit your amplifier. We see it time and time again that certain pedals just don’t play nice with certain amplifiers. Thanks to TOne City including a full 3 band EQ along with a mid range switch you can take control and make sure this fits your amplifier no matter the setup. Features US Style high gain distortion From classic rock to heavy metal Boost available when pedal is on High quality DIP components True Bypass
Input Impedance: 1Mohm
Output Impedance: 10Kohm
Nominal Input Level: -10dB
Max Output Level: 10dB
Bypass: True Bypass
Current Draw: 50mA
Power Supply DC 9V Regulated (not included)
Dimensions: 92mm x 120mm x 55mm
All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a 9v DC Center Minus Power Supply for operation as there’s no battery slot.
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA ( from this site)
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location via USPS to our USA Customers)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US residents to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, State taxes are another story, some states charge a TAX some do not, On This site NO Tax and NO duty.
Payments PAYPAL Accepts all kinds of payments, Credit Card etc even if you do NOT have a paypal account.