Demonfx 66 Boost Pedal w/ Channel Switch latch Guitar Effect Pedal
66-BOOST Based on FORTIN AMPLIFICATION 33 Booster – FREDRIK THORDENDAL SIGNATURE
Boost level control provides up to +22dB of level with added side remote 1/4” jack for channel switching with mini key switch to change orientation normally open or closed
The 66 is a Clean Booster effects pedal for Electric Guitar. With a level boost of up to 22dB, the 66 transforms any Guitar Amp into a brute high-gain wrecking ball without distorting its sound character. A practical detail of the 66 Booster is the side-mounted channel-switching jack, which can be used to change the channel of the amplifier when the pedal is turned on.
The main features of the 66 include:
Clean Booster effects pedal for Electric Guitar
Boost Control (Adds up to 22dB of Level)
Input Impedance: 5MΩ
Output Impedance: 3kΩ
Up to +22 dB boost transform any amplifier into a metal machine
Additional side 6.3 mm jack for channel switching.
Switch: Channel Switch Latch
LED: effect on
Footswitch: Effect Bypass
Input: 6.3 mm jack
Output: 6.3 mm jack
Channel Switch: 6.3 mm jack
Power Supply connection: coaxial connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
Current consumption: 27 mA
DC 9V Powered (Not Included)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 112 x 60 x 27mm
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA ( from this site)
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location via USPS)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US residents to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, State taxes are another story, some states charge a TAX some do not, BUT NO duty.