Hot Box Pedals by Moen HB-VB5 Vibe/Chorus Guitar Jimi VIBE Effect Pedal Bypass
Hot Box HB-VB5 Gen 4 Jimi Zero Designed and manufactured by MOEN Effect Labs Exclusive for HOT BOX Canada
“Vibe” Version 5 with Vibrato/Chorus Switch
The HB-VB5 has been reborn better tone no tick noises
Hot Box HB-VB5 Jimi Zero is a luscious Univibe clone. This is a miniaturized version of their Jimi Shaky pedal so that you get the same great VIBE sound in a smaller lighter package. This version is the latest best version, with improved sound and a lot more quiet. NO TIK NO POP.
Moen did a really amazing job in recreating this model for HOT BOX PEDALS , an even better version of the classic, the overall tone has been improved and the little tick and pop the previous model used to make are now eliminated making this version far more quiet and manageable so it makes sense that this is the best selling flagship VIBE pedal yet.
Turn it on, and you will hear the 60s coming out of your amp whether it is a subtle leslie type vibrato or a full on Hendrix acid solo.
Organic and fluid sounding.
Two modes on the pedal allow choosing between the classic Univibe vibrato and a more watery chorus effect.
Depth can adjust the color of the effect so that you can really nail that classic sound dead on.
Swirling vibrato effects, brings up those those Hendrix and early Trower tones. Couple this with your favorite amp and throw in the distortion or fuzz and you can start your own Band of Gypsy’s.
There are separate controls for both chorus and vibe. Lots of room in the Rate and Depth to find your own sound. You can also get some Leslie- type vibrato sounds with a little tweaking.
“JIMI ZERO” specs:
The new Generation 4 brings the Jimi Zero to even deeper and funkier ground. Now features a “Depth”and Vibrato/Chorus Switch setting that allows for more adjustment and no wrapping or isolating of the LED’s inside is needed.
The true bypass means that the input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off. The sound coming in is totally unaffected by any filter or circuitry and it allows the guitarist to truly differentiate the effect.
Metal Enclosure + Metal Stomp Switch
This Hot Box Effect Pedal is built in a metal enclosure and uses a metal stomp switch to assure you that your pedal is meant to LAST . They are made to withstand harsh floor-usage environments and being heavy with heavy-duty rubber on the underside, it doesn’t move or slide away easily.
Features at a Glance:
1. Rotary speaker effect.
2. Vibrato/Chorus mode switch.
3. Rate, Depth and Bias knobs.
4. Tough-built metal enclosure with metal stomp switch.
5. True bypass stomp switch. ,,,
Case Dimension 4½”(114 mm) x 2¾”(70 mm) x 1¼”(32 mm)
Weight 11 oz.(0.3 kg)
Power Supply DC9V or 6F22 battery
Current Drain Less than 20mA
Input Impedance 500k ohm
Output Impedance 10k ohm
Switch 3PDT True bypass
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US residents to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, State taxes are another story, some states charge a TAX some do not, BUT NO duty.
- On This site NO Tax and NO duty.
Payments PAYPAL Accepts all kinds of payments, Credit Card etc even if you do NOT have a paypal account.