MOOER SLOW ENGINE Slow Gear Type Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass
Slow Gear Type Guitar Effect Pedal.
A unique effect which almost seems to slow the sound down.The Slow Engine cuts off the attack of each note and produces an effect like rolling up the volume knob on the guitar or that of a bowed instrument. Swells like a slow gear. Used with delay it can create some interesting backwards sounding passages.
Features and Specifications Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package and housed in a sturdy metal enclosure for road-worthy durability.
- Very small and exquisite
- Full Metal Shell
- True bypass
- Sensitivity and attack knobs
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (Not Supplied)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
Power supply NOT included.
Please use 9v dc 300ma whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
- 1 * Hardcover Box
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty or Sales Tax to Canada and USA
- FAST ‘N FREE USA Shipping (typically about 4 days via USPS )
Ships from Canada
*Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US citizens to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, on OUR site NO State taxes either.