MOSKY OTA Phaser Pedal,4 Mode Phase Effect Pedal with Rate/Depth/Lev
RATE | The Rate control is used to sweep through the range of LFO speeds in both modes.
DEPTH | The Depth control can be looked at as a dry/wet mixer. Atits minimum setting you will find very subtle phasing effects (not completely dry) and at its maximum level the phasing effect will beextremely present (very wet) and basically the opposite of subtle.
LEVEL | The Level control is an output volume control, allowing you toperfectly match unity
gain with the rest of your pedal chain or dialin just the right amount of signal boost to make
your phased tonesgrab everyone’s attention.
4-MODE SELECTION KNOB
1-TONE Toggle Swtich
Power Supply: 9V DC power -center is negative
Packing Size: 147 (W) x 78 (D) x7(H) mm
AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Center (not included)
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty No Tax to Canada and USA ( from this site)
- FAST ‘N FREE USA and Canadian Shipping (typically takes about 4 days or so )
- Ships from Canada (depending on stock availability, may also ship from our Niagara Falls NY. location via USPS to our USA Customers)
- *Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US residents to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, State taxes are another story, some states charge a TAX some do not, On This site NO Tax and NO duty.
Paypal Secure Payment We accept and encourage Paypal payment wherever possible. We have an established Paypal verified account which processes all of our payments securely and smoothly. Did you know you do not have to have a Paypal account in order to use your credit card to pay through Paypal? Its true! If you purchase an item and would like to use your credit card to pay instead of opening a Paypal account, simply follow the steps at checkout to pay via any major credit card like Visa, Mastercard or Amex.