Rowin Canada LTL-03 Twin Looper and Recording Guitar Effect Pedal Pink
- This is Rowin’s Newest and lately upgraded version of the LTL-02Rowin Canada LTL-03 TWIN LOOPER Champagne ColorThe Rowin LTL-03 Twin Looper Guitar Effects Pedal is a simple to use, yet highly sophisticated pedal that allows you to create layered loops with twin stereo tracks that can be used for backing tracks, overdubs, effects, or structuring complex individual performances. Dedicated controls allow you to control your tone with ease, letting your creativity flow.
- Twin looper pedal with stereo channel control
- 24 bit, 44kHz looper pedal in WAV format
- USB connector to transfer files to and from your computer
- True bypass, multi-function footswitches that don’t color your dry tone
- Footswitch allows you to create, save, remove and bring back a loop
- FX switch allows you to shape and manipulate your loops
- Takes a standard 9v DC adapter (not included)
Controls:The LTL-03 Twin Looper has an incredibly simple layout. To operate the pedal there are: two true bypass footswitches (Looper/FX), which do not colour the dry guitar tone; a left channel Level knob; a three-way toggle switch (Change/Forward/Reverse); a Right channel Level knob; a two-way toggle switch (Stop/FX); and a Speed knob.
Rec/Play/Overdub w/ Looper switch:Creating loops couldn’t be easier: simply press the Looper footswitch once and play your riff to record it, press the switch again to play the loop, then press a third time to create an overdub – it’s as easy as that. When you want to Undo or Redo any parts, just press and hold down the switch and replay your part. Hitting the switch twice stops the loop. With the loop stopped, by pressing and holding the Looper switch, the loop will be cleared, primed and ready for you to start over.
Stop or FX modes with FX switch:The FX switch has two modes: Stop and FX – which can be selected using the Stop/FX toggle switch. In Stop mode, the FX button simply needs to be pressed once to stop the loop, and then held down to clear the loop. This allows rapid loop changes to be made on the fly, which is perfect for keeping live performances punchy and tight. In FX mode, the button activates/deactivates the internal Speed effect, whilst the corresponding Speed knob can be used to affect change on the loop.
A pair of bright LEDs will flash to indicate when the Looper and FX functions are in operation, giving you quick visual reference on even the darkest of stages.
USB Connectivity:As well as having stereo inputs and outputs, the LTL-03 is also equipped with a USB connection, which allows you to connect the pedal directly to your computer and record into your DAW of choice.
The Rowin LTL-03 Twin Looper Guitar Effects Pedal is a solidly built unit, which allows you to create incredibly complex layered loops with minimum effort – a must have piece of kit that should be part of every guitarist’s pedal board.
(This is the Rowin Canada LTL-3 Version in Champagne brushed aluminum, same as the LTL-2 just slightly better build and a year warranty.)
- NOTE that these pedals do not run on batteries, you must use an adapter like a BOSS (or a power supply).
Power supply not included.
Please use a 9V DC power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
- Package List:
1 * Effect Pedal1 * User Manual ( English )
- 1 * Hardcover Box
- 1 * Year warranty through our store
- No Duty or Sales Tax to Canada and USA
- FAST ‘N FREE USA Shipping (typically about 4 days via USPS )
Ships from Canada
*Just to be clear on DUTY, (regardless of any warnings to buyers ) Canada and the USA have a trade agreement in place that allows US citizens to purchase/import up to $800 dollars per purchase in to the United States from Canada with NO Duty at all, on OUR site NO State taxes either.
Paypal Secure Payment We accept and encourage Paypal payment wherever possible. We have an established Paypal verified account which processes all of our payments securely and smoothly. Did you know you do not have to have a Paypal account in order to use your credit card to pay through Paypal? Its true! If you purchase an item and would like to use your credit card to pay instead of opening a Paypal account, simply follow the steps at checkout to pay via any major credit card like Visa, Mastercard or Amex.