Tone City Tiny Spring V2 – Spring Reverb ✅New Release
The Tone City Tiny Spring V2 offers authentic spring reverb tones in a super compact mini pedal. The effects pedal offers a wide range of sounds from classic short F-style amp reverb to cavernous surf rock sounds. The Tiny Spring V2 provides the characteristic early reflections and the bright tone that made spring reverbs famous and it works extremely well with both over driven and clean guitar signals. The updated V2 version provides an even better timbre consistency and an improved dry signal path.
- spring reverb effects pedal
- authentic spring reverb tones
- wide range of sounds from classic short F-style amp reverb to cavernous surf rock sounds
- analog dry signal
- V2 version provides an even better timbre consistency and an improved dry signal path
- true bypass
- control for Reverb
- bypass footswitch
- transparent knob with status LED
- metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in / output jacks
- power supply via optional 9V DC adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- battery operation not supported
- current draw 95 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H) 94 x 45 x 48 mm / 3.70″ x 1.77″ x 1.89″
- weight ca. 262 g / 0.58 lbs
Please use the 9V power adapter whose polarity is negative center otherwise, the product may not work properly.
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual(English
All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a 9v DC Center Minus Power Supply for operation as there’s no battery slot.